40 Days Of DragonCon (Day 34): Five Things Conventions Are Good For – The Unique Geek
1) Getting the whole “I hate <name of broadcast company> for canceling <name of favorite show>” thing out of your system for a year.
2) You have an excuse for wearing chainmail to a cocktail party.
3) Reminding your body that it really doesn’t need all that sleep.
4) Finding that rare one of a kind never before seen possibly illegal knock-off copy of “Under The Felt: The Dr. Teeth Story… A Tale of Rock ‘ Roll, Drugs, and Disappearing Hands”
5) Catching up with your 40,000 of your closest friends!